Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mmmmm, Clean Baby

Now I know I'm not the only one, but my kids are still young enough that I like them to keep their baby smell.  Mmmmm, there's nothing better than to cuddle with your kids after a bath and soak in their scent.

C-Man and Mar-Mar both have eczema.  The problem is, neither one of them will sit still long enough for me to rub lotion on them.  Too busy with the evil hostile takeover my house I suspect.

To keep the baby smell, while keeping the kids skin smooth and eczema breakout free, I found a wonderful product.  Canus Lil' Goat's Milk Shampoo & Body Wash.  I literally LOVE this stuff!!!

The reviews say that the smell is strong, and it is at first.  But, it lasts forever.  So, if your kids have eczema, like mine do, and you avoid daily baths so that you don't dry out their skin, this stuff is amazing.




Some reviews say that the Lil Goat's Milk smells like lemons, but I think it has a hint of a light lavender to it.  And after my kids have a bath with it, I just want to curl up with them all night long and drink in their scent.

Another reason I love Lil Goat's Milk Shampoo & Body Wash, it lasts forever.  Ok, so maybe not forever, but it lasts quite awhile in my house.  Pac-Man thinks we save money by not buying the overpriced bubble bath, so instead, we buy this Lil Goat's Milk.  Sure, it seems like a lot, but Pac-Man uses it as a bubble bath too.

Don't get me wrong, I like Johnson & Johnson.  I grew up with the stuff.  But, the additives in it create an eczema breakout with C-Man and Mar-Mar.  Couple that with the fact that when Pac-Man adds the additional job of bubble bath to the body wash and shampoo of the Johnson & Johnson, I'm lucky to get a months use out of it.  So, I stay away from it.

I buy a bottle of Lil Goat's Milk Shampoo & Body Wash and it has lasted me 3 months.  It's thick, so when you're using it, a little goes a long way.  And, if Pac-Man didn't double it as a bubble bath for the kids, I imagine we could get at least another 2 months out of it.  

The scent and the longevity of Lil Goat's Milk make it worth the price.  This momster gives it 2 thumbs up.

The fact that it is the only tearless shampoo that we've used that the kids actually tout as being tear free means Lil Goat's Milk also gets an A+ from C-Man and Mar-Mar.  And, in the grand scheme of things, if they like it, Momster likes it (within reason).

No comments:

Post a Comment